Hi friends. 2021 Transcend Xplor. Rotated tongue jack head 90 degrees CCW to facilitate opening TV tailgate while hitched. After removing head I tried to operate jack; motor did not turn, seemed dead. Thought I had put too much strain on wire, disconnecting something inside; resolved to fix after completing mechanical aspects of head rotation. Tapped predrilled holes and reassembled with 90 degree CCW offset. Motor worked great. Am concerned that I have a connection floating inside head allowing intermittent operation but so far it is consistently functional. Called Lippert inquiring if there is an interlock that prevents operation if head not mounted on tube. Representative didn't think there was an interlock but said possibly the ground made my the two mounting screws is necessary to operation of jack motor. Sounds reasonable to me but would still like the peace of mind of knowing that I don't have a floating connection inside. Anyone else experience a loss of motor function while head not mounted, or able to confirm necessity of mounting bolt ground to motor operation?