Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaning towards Momentum 348M...

Hello,

After looking at the Momentum line of toy haulers I am currently leaning towards a 348M (other strong contender is Fuzion 325 or 345). I keep hearing how great the Grand Design company is and how the quality of the units tend to be a step above others, so hopefully I can learn more here from you all. Looking to choose one within the next 3-4 weeks, and trying to find an actual 348m somewhere near me to look at (local dealers have the heavier Momentum lineup in stock). If anyone can point out differences between GD and other companies that I might not be aware of, please share! Thanks a bunch!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum gtsum2! One thing I can tell you about Grand Design that is different than any other RV manufacturer is you can talk to any one of the three owners on their own personal cell phone and that also goes for the general managers of the different lines. I think you will also find that Grand Design's Customer Service is second to none.

Steve

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum! I second what Steve said above.
    The quality of construction just seems better. I was at dealer when our Reflection was delivered (1,100 mile delivery trip). Went inside, one cabinet door was hanging open, simple adjustment on catch. That was it. I have looked at other brands on lots for sale with doors falling off, trim falling off, and things broken, haven't been used yet. GD better initial quality, and 11 months, almost 4,00 miles now still very happy!
    Good luck with your decision!
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our Momentum 348 is scheduled for delivery this week to our dealer. We will have to wait a week longer for our Ram 3500. When it comes in I will give an update on how the quality and build are. The 348 has a twelve and a half foot garage which was the biggest deciding factor in our choice of models, but it was the quality we saw when we looked at many models and other manufacturers that sold us on Grand Design. I will add that we have had many conversations with Nate, Jerry, etc. at Grand Design. They have gone out of their way to help us and answer all the questions we have asked. We are trading in our 2011 Fuzion 230 toy hauler which we have loved. With her goes a lot of wonderful memories. On to more great memories in our Momentum.