User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, the 2500rl and 2600rb are both real attractive floor plans.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big advantage to the 2500RL is the ability to easily access the bedroom without extending the slide. Comes in real handy when parking where slide being extended is a no-no (i.e., Walmart parking lots).

2020 2600RB,
    2017 Silverado Crew Cab 1500, 6.2L

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Western NY

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewwi View Post
    Big advantage to the 2500RL is the ability to easily access the bedroom without extending the slide. Comes in real handy when parking where slide being extended is a no-no (i.e., Walmart parking lots).

2020 2600RB,
    The 2500rl has 2 doors, one could access via the second door but that means looping via outside. You have access with the slide closed on your 2600rb?

Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all

Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    The 2500rl has 2 doors, one could access via the second door but that means looping via outside. You have access with the slide closed on your 2600rb?

Yeah, that was the point I was making about the 2500RL. Plus one can get to the bathroom from the bedroom without “looping.”

There is NO EASY access to the bedroom with the slide closed on a 2600RB. A contortionist could get there by climbing up and over the dinette’s table and bench. Not something one would want to do in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

2020 2600RB,
    Last edited by Chewwi; 03-14-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had the same choice. Chose the 2500RL because of the two door flexibility.
    Choose quickly. There is a long wait. Ours took 14 weeks.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Michigan!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed19951 View Post
    Thanks Chuck. The 2500RL is another great floor plan. The extra counter space is good and if you're looking for the second entrance/exit that fits the bill. Seeing the units in person helps and it's tough with the inventory issues right now. Good luck with your decision.
    Yeah, that said, we are still going in this week to look at a 2600 that's supposed to arrive today. It's a tough decision and we want to get it right!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,
    Being as I'm still working, and I love cooking outdoors, especially breakfast, we went with the 2670MK. No access to the inside fridge when the slides are in but total access to bed and bath. I'm told if the little outside cube fridge has cold drinks in it when you start off, that they are still plenty cold by the end of the day after traveling. We'll see. We plan on doing our fair share of boondocking so we purchased a couple of propane generators and I bought 30lb propane tanks to replace the 20's original to the trailer, added a second battery, etc. We ordered ours 7 weeks ago and we're hoping to take delivery in another 3, or so. We'll see. Happy trails!
    2021 GDRV Reflection 320MKS 5ver (hauled by The Beast)
    The Beast - 2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, CC, LB, DRW, 6.7L Cummins HO, Aisin 6spd, 4wd
    Previous: 2005 Minnie Winnie Class C towing 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman S (both 4 sale)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjmnklm View Post
    Hi all,
    Being as I'm still working, and I love cooking outdoors, especially breakfast, we went with the 2670MK. No access to the inside fridge when the slides are in but total access to bed and bath. I'm told if the little outside cube fridge has cold drinks in it when you start off, that they are still plenty cold by the end of the day after traveling. We'll see. We plan on doing our fair share of boondocking so we purchased a couple of propane generators and I bought 30lb propane tanks to replace the 20's original to the trailer, added a second battery, etc. We ordered ours 7 weeks ago and we're hoping to take delivery in another 3, or so. We'll see. Happy trails!
    Just an FYI, I have one of those outside fridges in my garage and if the door isn't opened, it will keep canned and bottled drinks cold for at least 24 hours so I'm sure you won't have any problem. Bungy cord the door or something so it doesn't open while traveling with cans/bottles inside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast