Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello all

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed19951 View Post
    Hello all, We have reached the brass ring of retirement and my wife and I finally purchased a travel trailer which we have been talking about for several years. We've done a lot of tent camping but the ground is getting a little hard. We took a trip out west a couple of years ago and hit some of the National Parks. That trip started our thoughts on buying a trailer and traveling this great country. This site has been a source of great information and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Ed
    Welcome! From NW montana
    1st 5er- 2006 titanium 32/37. current 5er-2021 Solitude 310GKR
    1st camper-2001 Lance slide in
    1st truck-2001 chevy silverado 2500 HD 8.1 vortec-Allison trans. current truck-2011 chevy silverado HD duramax, allison LTZ

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ed, we have exactly the same trailer...you will love it! Just take your time, don't get in a hurry, and enjoy the flowers! I was going to send you my Set-Up Checklist but I couldn't figure out how to attach a file to they sign. It is an Excel file and I will send it top you if you will send me your [email protected]. Regards, Jay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again to everyone for the welcome and advise. It's going to be a fun ride.
    Be well, Ed

2021 Grand Design 2600RB
    2022 Ram 2500 SRW Cummins
    2011 Ram 1500 5.7L (Retired)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123