User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello From Eureka, California

Hi all just purchased our new 2930 RL Solitude S-Class. We will take ownership in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to trying it out and to make it our home part time. So far I have been enjoying the Forum. Great information. I am sure I will have questions in the future. This will be our 5th 5th wheel, started with a 22 ft up to a 39 ft and now a 34ft. Thanks in advance for all of the advise.

Jim & Margie Bonhote, 2021 2930 RL Solitude S-Class, 2015 Ford F350 Platinum

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the from and congrats, there are a wealth of good info and good people here, so sit back and enjoy.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Welcome to the from and congrats, there are a wealth of good info and good people here, so sit back and enjoy.
    You must be a retired Master Sergeant. Thank you for your service. I retired ast a CW4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jim and Margie Bonhote
    2021 Solitude 2930RL S-Class
    2015 F350 Platinum

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    You must be a retired Master Sergeant. Thank you for your service. I retired ast a CW4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir I did retired as a E-8 MSG with twenty-eight years and thank you for your service, sometimes I wish I was still in but then I in a hurry come back to reality and slap myself and wake up out of my horrifying dream, lol.

Yes, life is very good now that I don't have to go into work, I'm just working for the Lord, the wife and I are pastors of a holiness church now and we love it.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello From Eureka

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Yes sir I did retired as a E-8 MSG with twenty-eight years and thank you for your service, sometimes I wish I was still in but then I in a hurry come back to reality and slap myself and wake up out of my horrifying dream, lol.

Yes, life is very good now that I don't have to go into work, I'm just working for the Lord, the wife and I are pastors of a holiness church now and we love it.
    Congratulations on working for the Lord. When we stay in Arizona the RV park we stay at has a Sunday service and they have guest Pastors doing the service. It was always a nice service. Thank You.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on working for the Lord. When we stay in Arizona the RV park we stay at has a Sunday service and they have guest Pastors doing the service. It was always a nice service. Thank You.