User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Jane View Post
    Looking forward to actually dewinterizing!
    Me to.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to dewinterize and things got interesting. Basically it was already dewinterized. Found the water heater in normal operating mode (not surprised as I found water in it.) Also found the pump valve in normal operation mode.

Found there was water in the fresh water tank for some reason, as well as in the grey and black tanks. The indicators were saying 1/2 full on all, but I am slightly slanted so figured it to be wrong. Poor guy who delivered it was hauling an extra 200+ lbs.

Got everything drained, but was planning to sanatize.

Do most folks just use regular plumbers tape on the hot water heater drain plug?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to dewinterize and things got interesting. Basically it was already dewinterized. Found the water heater in normal operating mode (not surprised as I found water in it.) Also found the pump valve in normal operation mode.

Found there was water in the fresh water tank for some reason, as well as in the grey and black tanks. The indicators were saying 1/2 full on all, but I am slightly slanted so figured it to be wrong. Poor guy who delivered it was hauling an extra 200+ lbs.

Got everything drained, but was planning to sanatize.

Do most folks just use regular plumbers tape on the hot water heater drain plug?
    That's what I do.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a rush of water (2 ish gallons) when I took the cap off the dump spout. I'm currently testing each tank by filling and seeing if they leak. RV is still new so nothing but water in the system.

I've started with the gray tank and noticed the gray tank handle is much harder to pull than the black tank handle. So much so the metal tab it's connected to bends slughtly as I tug. Gray handle comes out 2 ish inches while the black tank handle pulls out with ease and 4 ish inches.

Makes me think something isn't right?

Is there a way to adjust?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a rush of water (2 ish gallons) when I took the cap off the dump spout. I'm currently testing each tank by filling and seeing if they leak. RV is still new so nothing but water in the system.

I've started with the gray tank and noticed the gray tank handle is much harder to pull than the black tank handle. So much so the metal tab it's connected to bends slughtly as I tug. Gray handle comes out 2 ish inches while the black tank handle pulls out with ease and 4 ish inches.

Makes me think something isn't right?

Is there a way to adjust?
    You need to lub those rods on the handles.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did, but it felt the same. It slides okay, it just feels tight. It reminds me of when cable brakes are adjusted on bicycles. I see a couple of nuts on either side, but don't know if it works the same?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345