User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roadmaster Rear Active Suspension

Just putting a question out there to see if any one as installed and used this setup. Installed one on my F150 today, curious to know if it will actually help or not from people who have used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went with the Timbren SES instead. It made a difference when towing but also made the rough roads rougher when unloaded. Next time I might try the roadmaster ras.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn’t have it with my last TT so curious to know if I can tell the difference when we pick our new one up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote Yes for RAS!
    I installed the RAS 3611YHD on my 2019 F150 lariat fx4 super crew 3.5 eco boost short bed. The RAS made a huge improvement in handling both with and without the 2800BH attached. I drove 700 miles one way to purchase our new 2021 Imagine 2800BH Jan. 2021( No RAS)…
    Then compared with RAS installed on our inaugural shake down adventure (900 miles roundtrip)…night and day positive experience! Also, the install was very straight forward no special tools - DIY - 2 hours! Highly recommend RAS!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big improvement here too on a GMC 1500. The biggest benefit in my opinion is the extra support it gives you to keep you off of the overload leaf spring when towing heavy. In the GMs, once you're riding on that overload spring, the ride is harsh over road cracks and bumps. With the RAS on the rear axle set to the 40% setting (2mm spacing i.e. the max they recommend), I can restore almost all of my weight onto my steer axle while still having a few inches of suspension travel in back before contacting the overload springs. It rides smoooooth!
    Matt, Irene, and Ruby (our Golden Retriever)
    2022 Imagine 2600RB with ProPride 3P
    2024 Silverado 2500 LTZ Gasser (3500 payload)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet, looking forward to the improvement.