User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rv recalls according to the nhtsa

The attached is what I have compiled from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (If it worked). NHTSA 5-2019 on.xlsx Please note the tabs at the bottom. While the first tab is all RV's with a recall by date, the others are just the top manufacturers with the most recalls. The list goes from May of 2019 through the end of December 2020. There are some big name manufacturers on here that I did not expect to see. The big note is - Grand Design only has 2 official recalls during the time frame. Also note that there are links to the NHTSA for every recall (the recall number is the link) Enjoy
    Last edited by SGT ROC; 03-10-2021 at 06:35 PM.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this. It's reassuring to know that although every RV has some issues, Grand Design has very few recall issues.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very high number of recalls would be concerning, but more than 2 would not concern me as if they actually get to the point of having a recall they have taken ownersHip of a problem they want to resolve. There are a lot of manufactures out therE(not just RV) That should recall issues that don’t.
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 HO Cummins
    2021 Momentum 353G