I've a brand new Transcend 261BH (picked it up this past Saturday). Noticed yesterday that it had no shore power, and figured out that it was causing the house GFCI circuit to trip. 'Twas kind of wet yesterday so I just buttoned it back up and left it for a drier day (today!). This evening I started troubleshooting each connection in the chain until I figured out that it trips if the microwave circuit is on.

So my question... is there a place most likely to have the fault in an RV system? This microwave happens to be in the slide, so there's a bundle of propane and power cabling attached to a spring. My gut says it will either be at the panel, something to do with that flexible connection, or the microwave itself is crap.

I could take it to the dealer, but I really hate taking things to the dealer. PITA, and who knows how long it would take, etc. I've wired enough of my own houses that I'm not particularly afraid of the wiring in the trailer, but I'm unfamiliar with typical wire routing, connection techniques, common faults, etc.

Thanks!