User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

29tbs water pump and panel question

We just purchased a new to us 2020 Transcend 29TBS. It has a panel on the drivers side pass through where the water is hooked up. There is basically has a valve that you can fill the tank or do a city water connection. When we were going through the trailer with the dealer where we purchased it, I asked about a hose sticking out of the top of it. The guys said that was for the winterization, so I left it at that thinking it was indeed the line to pull in antifreeze.

Well, in poking around through the trailer I have discovered the water pump is in the back under the double bunk with the water heater. Right there is the inlet line for the antifreeze. (Side note, the water heater molex connector is there on the floor which I have read needs to be relocated up). So, what exactly would a soft flex water line be doing poking out from behind the panel in the front pass through?

If this has been asked/posted somewhere already I apologize. I did search for this for a fair amount of time.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprised the pump is in the back. Usually they are located close to the tank on trailers

Might have to unscrew the panel in the pass through and take a look

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I kind of figured that, but I'm also sort of unsure what to take off there. I don't see any screws on the big side panel, the one that faces the front. Guess I just need to crawl in there and investigate.
    2020 Transcend 29TBS
    2018 F150 Super Cab 5.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I kind of feel like an idiot. After taking the panel off there was just a piece of a hose there, not connected to anything. So, all that was there was the city water valve with its proper piping, the battery switch, and an outlet. Confusion now solved.
    2020 Transcend 29TBS
    2018 F150 Super Cab 5.0