User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

303RLS Island Extension Mod

Thanks to those that posted their island extension mods, great idea and something we didn't even know we needed until seeing it on the forums. Here is ours. Might end up staining it and it won't get used for food prep in our case, will serve as extra space for kitchen stuff while cooking and our air fryer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210312_174518.jpg   20210312_174526.jpg   20210312_174534.jpg   20210312_174615.jpg   20210312_174628.jpg  

2020 GD Reflection 303RLS
    2016 Ford F250 FX4 6.7 PSD 3.55 / OEM E-Locker
    BDS 2.5" Radius Arm Leveling Kit
    B&W Turnover Ball/Gooseneck w/Andersen UH
    Titan 50 Gallon Replacement Tank
    Air Lift LoadLifter 5K Ultimate w/ Gen2 Wireless Air

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your modification made me wonder if it would be worthwhile to take a step further. That being two flip up counters as shown in my drawing. The one on the end having a second piece hinged so it could fold out to meet/connect to the larger one when both are deployed to create a table large enough for dining. Then the space where the current table is could be used for something else like more cabinet space, closets, etc. Imagination is the only limitation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 303.ctr.table.jpg  
    those who say "I can't", will always be right

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisinTx View Post
    Your modification made me wonder if it would be worthwhile to take a step further. That being two flip up counters as shown in my drawing. The one on the end having a second piece hinged so it could fold out to meet/connect to the larger one when both are deployed to create a table large enough for dining. Then the space where the current table is could be used for something else like more cabinet space, closets, etc. Imagination is the only limitation.
    Good idea but in the 303 the dinig table is across from the island and another board hanging down might hamper closing the slide all the way. Our dining table comes very close to the island when closed. My guess is less than an inch when closed.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice mod, I'm going to show that to my wife.
    2021 Reflection 303RLS Pulled by 2019 F350 Crew cab diesel with Andersen hitch
    Still own: 2010 Heartland Elkridge 34DSRL