User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 312BHTS owner

Hi all from northern NY

Picking up our new 312 BHTS on Monday. Not new to RV's, but new to Grand Design, trading in a Jayco towards the new unit, so a big step up! So far everything has gone well and hopefully there are no hiccups on delivery.

Thank you all for the information on this site, been lurking for last month on and off for tips on our new trailer. I hope to be able to share details, issues, fixes and walk through once once we take delivery and start using it!

It does not seem that there are too many members with this floorplan on here, but looking forward to it.

Thanks

JON
    2021 312BHTS, factory 2nd A/C
    2018 Silverado Crew 4x4 1500 Z71, tow package and 14,000 Equalizer WDH

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by upstateredneck View Post
    Hi all from northern NY

Picking up our new 312 BHTS on Monday. Not new to RV's, but new to Grand Design, trading in a Jayco towards the new unit, so a big step up! So far everything has gone well and hopefully there are no hiccups on delivery.

Thank you all for the information on this site, been lurking for last month on and off for tips on our new trailer. I hope to be able to share details, issues, fixes and walk through once once we take delivery and start using it!

It does not seem that there are too many members with this floorplan on here, but looking forward to it.

Thanks

JON
    Welcome from a current, but soon to be ex-312 owner. We love the floor plan and especially the outside kitchen. Will really miss that.

Just as an FYI, we ended up having to go to the BlueOx SwayPro 2000 WDH from the 1500 because tongue weight was ~1200 lbs at delivery. Tanks empty, no gear, just propane and battery. Fully loaded to camp and with a half tank of fresh water, tongue weight is often near 1550 lbs.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome

I don’t usually ask this but is the tow vehicle in your signature what you plan on using?

This trailer is definitely in the 3/4 and 1 ton category

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Western, NY. I'm pretty new here too but so far I've found this forum to have a lot of nice people with a world of knowledge.