User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Att/direct tv satellite dish for your rv ?

I have Att/Direct Tv service in my house and i am going to extend it to my Rv. Anyone using the Dish-Playmaker or the King Tailgater Pro with Good Luck for Satellite Reception ? I will mounting it permanently on the roof of Rv. I am also looking at the dual receiver type to so we can watch two different channels/programs.

Joe & Lori
    2021 GD 2600RB
    2019 F150 Screw FX4 W/2.7
    * Looking to upgrade Tv to the F250 7.3 in the near future*

Seasoned Camper more tired since retired's Avatar
    southern Georgia, where gnats rule the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a King Tailgate Pro which has a mount of the roof that allows me to take it off and move it if needed for better reception. That ability to remove from the roof and move the antenna allow use to find the best location for best signal. The antenna can be locked into the mount kit using a padlock for security. Makes it easier to transport. Plus this antenna allows 2 receivers to be used, though you can only watch from one satellite at a time on both receivers. We also subscribe to Dish.
    2020 F-250 XLT SuperCrew 7.3L Blue Ox SwayPro, 2020 Imagine 2600RB,
    1600W Solar w/525AH LiFePO4, Victron 3000W, Road Armor w/wet bolt suspension, VisionWork Camera System, Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router,MicroAir EasyStart
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ FMCA#489460 Escapees SKP#166379

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I"ve been using the Winegard DIRECTV HD TRAV'LER and love it. It's permanently attached to my RV's roof. We take our Directv boxes with us when take the RV out. I am able to connect up to 4 boxes although I only use two - 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom.

I'm not familiar with the Dish-Playmaker or the King Tailgate as those are for Dish.
    Jim & Kate
    2019 Ford F350 CC 6.7 Diesel DRW
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    2017 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel (Sold - already miss her)
    2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS (Sold)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased the GD 390RK-R and put a Trav'ler on it. You may have to do some checking of wires as they aren't always where the label says they go. Heres a finished product in the Control centre of our wiring and power injector.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 3.11.08 PM.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	32852