Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Four Lifeline GPL-4CT 6V Deep Cycle Batteries

I have four Lifeline GPL-4CT 6V Deep Cycle AGM Batteries for sale that are 3 years old. I bought them to dry camp with our previous RV and have since decided we prefer full hook ups. Currently they are wired in series and parallel and provide 440 Amp hours in this configuration. The battery cables will be included if a buyer wants them. They are in excellent condition and have had very little use. They have never dropped below a 50% charge. They have been stored in my garage for the past 18 months and I have periodically put them on a battery maintainer with desulfating ability. I paid $1,200 for them new. Will sell them for $500 but you would have to pick them up. They are about 66Lbs each and not able to be shipped. My location is Western, NY.
    Last edited by RobWNY; 03-13-2021 at 05:10 PM.
    2021 Reflection 311BHS
    2020 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    B&W Patriot 16K Hitch
    Reese Elite Airborne/Sidewinder 16K

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWNY View Post
    I have four Lifeline GPL-4CT 6V Deep Cycle AGM Batteries for sale that are 3 years old. I bought them to dry camp with our previous RV and have since decided we prefer full hook ups. Currently they are wired in series and parallel and provide 440 Amp hours in this configuration. The battery cables will be included if a buyer wants them. They are in excellent condition and have had very little use. They have never dropped below a 50% charge. They have been stored in my garage for the past 18 months and I have periodically put them on a battery maintainer with desulfating ability. I paid $1,200 for them new. Will sell them for $500 but you would have to pick them up. They are about 100Lbs each and not able to be shipped. My location is Western, NY.
    Used to have these in my boat before I got the Oasis Firefly Carbon Foam AGM. My set lasted 10 years twice only AGM which can be desulfated

As a note , they weigh 66 lbs not 100.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    Used to have these in my boat before I got the Oasis Firefly Carbon Foam AGM. My set lasted 10 years twice only AGM which can be desulfated

As a note , they weigh 66 lbs not 100.
    Thanks. Corrected to show 66Lb weight.
    2021 Reflection 311BHS
    2020 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    B&W Patriot 16K Hitch
    Reese Elite Airborne/Sidewinder 16K