If you read my previous thread, here's the next chapter...

Today was yard sale day. The house is now pretty much empty and we've been sleeping in the RV in the driveway for about a week. We've been packing up our lives for a while now and today was just another step in the process. When I walk through the empty house now, I notice things that I haven't thought about in a while: There are the scratches on the door from our dog who is no longer with us... out the kitchen window is the spot that DW and I were married... a little bit to the right of that spot in the front yard is the spot that my adult daughter asked me to adopt her... the list goes on.

As I walk through this empty shell of a house, I am reminded of how it was an empty shell when we moved in. It took time to change it from a house to a home and it has taken time to let it go.

Maybe this was a little too personal for some... I want to be honest that deciding to live in 300 Square feet or less is a very personal decision, and the process is not as simple as many will tell you. Don't get me wrong; We're not second guessing our decision. In fact, with each day we get closer to the big day, we're feeling more free and more sure that this is what we want to do.

Thanks for reading. I hope this helps someone who is considering this big change.