Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First travel trailer

Hey everyone, I知 new to the camping world have not camped since I was a young lad.I just bought a Transcent 240 ML I love it my first trip is at the end of April to Niagara Falls ON about 1 hour from home. What I知 looking for is advise on things I will need for the trailer to make things easier I have an 2017 F150

Thanks Gary

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. You can comb through the different sections of the forum and find some info on what you need. Start with basics:

Water - hose, pressure regulator,filter
    Sewer - hose, hose supports (not required, but helpful, elbow to attach to sewer connection (get a clear one)
    Electric- should already have power cord, get an EMS type surge protector (search forum for more info)
    Cookware
    Linens
    Leveling blocks to ensure the trailer is level

Best thing to do is "camp" in your driveway and see what other things you might need. The more you use it, you'll find what you need or dont need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Hey everyone, I知 new to the camping world have not camped since I was a young lad.I just bought a Transcent 240 ML I love it my first trip is at the end of April to Niagara Falls ON about 1 hour from home. What I知 looking for is advise on things I will need for the trailer to make things easier I have an 2017 F150

Thanks Gary
    Hi Gary and welcome to the group. There are somethings you should get as soon as you can like a good wdh, surge protector, tpms, leveling pads maybe even a rear camera. This will get you going safely and protect your tt. Then well, the list can be veryyyyyyy long and the group will be real happy to guide you.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Hey everyone, I’m new to the camping world have not camped since I was a young lad.I just bought a Transcent 240 ML I love it my first trip is at the end of April to Niagara Falls ON about 1 hour from home. What I’m looking for is advise on things I will need for the trailer to make things easier I have an 2017 F150

Thanks Gary

Welcome to the forum!