Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Southern Utah - St. George Grand Design Authorized Dealership Change

FYI TO ALL Grand Design RV Owners & Future Owners
    Neilson RV was PURCHASED by Camping World and will be physically employee placed & opened starting April 1, 2021.
    Apparently the talk is Camping World approached Neilson with a Purchase Price the owner could not turn down.
    Both Neilson (Camping World, Employee that is in Service said and Grand Design (Customer Service
    Gentleman, over the telephone today said) they will continue to do Warranty Repairs.
    When I spoke with Grand Design this morning, I requested to please OPEN a Grand Design Authorized Dealership in our area for full service and Sales.
    Please note for your own information:
    Las Vegas and somewhere in Colorado are the two Authorized Full Service Grand Design RV Dealers.
    It would be great if as many as possible Grand Design RV Owners & Future owners contact Grand Design to Encourage a NEW AUTHORIZED Dealer in St George, Utah.
    Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenSher View Post
    FYI TO ALL Grand Design RV Owners & Future Owners
    Neilson RV was PURCHASED by Camping World and will be physically employee placed & opened starting April 1, 2021.
    Apparently the talk is Camping World approached Neilson with a Purchase Price the owner could not turn down.
    Both Neilson (Camping World, Employee that is in Service said and Grand Design (Customer Service
    Gentleman, over the telephone today said) they will continue to do Warranty Repairs.
    When I spoke with Grand Design this morning, I requested to please OPEN a Grand Design Authorized Dealership in our area for full service and Sales.
    Please note for your own information:
    Las Vegas and somewhere in Colorado are the two Authorized Full Service Grand Design RV Dealers.
    It would be great if as many as possible Grand Design RV Owners & Future owners contact Grand Design to Encourage a NEW AUTHORIZED Dealer in St George, Utah.
    Thank you!
    I read this in RV Business a week or so ago. We saw one of the dealerships when we were in Utah hiking a couple years ago. Neilson seemed to be highly rated.

We lost our dealership to CW a couple years ago. I was in contact with GDRV and they were already reviewing to get a new location. If the location is a viable market for them, they will be pursuing getting a new GDRV dealer in place. Obviously, Utah is a hot for the RV market sales/service and should continue.

If the GDRV site is current, CO has three GDRV Ownership groups with locations in 6 or 7 locations (four in the Denver front range are)a with the other two in Grand Junction and Colorado Springs. Utah list two dealers on the GDRV site besides the former Neilson.....Draper and another between Salt Lake and Provo.

And yes, we can always use (and need more. good dealers.)

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide