Ok, full disclosure, I don't own a GD - YET. But, I like this forum and what happen to me could happen to anyone. This will be the last year with the TT before we buy our Momentum 376THS (if any are available by then). We are doing a 4 day campout at my favorite fishing hole this next weekend. Wife saw on Book Face that someone had their camper stolen, so we decided to drive to the storage facility and check ours (different facility than the one with the stolen camper) and do a quick inventory before we bring it home to load up next week. The storage area is fenced, code entry, well lit, and has camera surveillance. What could go wrong? Well, wouldn't you know.... Someone tried breaking in to our camper too! All the outside accesses were pried open and they tried to pry the front door open as well. Luckily, nothing was stolen from the pass through and I don't think they got inside because the TV was still there. Not sure what they were looking for? Several other units near ours were damaged with a pry bar as well. Overall, I think we got off lucky. Two lessons from this. 1. I need a hitch lock just in case. 2. I need to check on the camper more often. It's been at least a month since I checked on it.
Anyway, thought I'd share.