User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had the same issue with my new 21G. Was getting just as frustrated as Zeke was. After reading the posts on this thread, I found a second Grey tank drain valve. Problem solved! Why do I Not remember any mention in the literature about this? And the salesman certainly never showed or mentioned this. Either way, I found the answer to my problem here, by folks who clearly know what their doing. Thanks everyone for the info!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up a '19 31MB. Does this have a 2nd valve also? Took out the P trap, ran a snake all the way to the grey tank, took off the air valve under the sink and checked it, and the kitchen sink still would not drain. Talked to GD service at a local dealership and they were unsure of the problem over the phone. If the unit does have a 2nd grey tank valve, where is it located? Nothing in the literature I've been able to look at. Thanks folks for any help.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost Retired View Post
    Just picked up a '19 31MB. Does this have a 2nd valve also? Took out the P trap, ran a snake all the way to the grey tank, took off the air valve under the sink and checked it, and the kitchen sink still would not drain. Talked to GD service at a local dealership and they were unsure of the problem over the phone. If the unit does have a 2nd grey tank valve, where is it located? Nothing in the literature I've been able to look at. Thanks folks for any help.
    A rig that size with distance between the galley and bath almost certainly has a second grey tank. Maybe look behind the wheels for another handle.
    Last edited by jkwilson; 07-15-2021 at 12:38 PM.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I had the same exact issue. Once I found that second valve I was back in business.

2020 GMC HD3500 Denali Duramax SRW
    2021 Momentum 21G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12