I just picked up a Reflection 315RTLS Travel Traveler. The last RV I had was a 1974 22 foot Class A motorhome. Wow! The Reflection is such a beautiful thing, I love it.

The literature indicates that the 315RLTS has 2 gray tanks. However, there is a third gray tank dump on the water control panel (sorry, don't know the name of that panel), as shown in the picture. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3rd Gray Tank Pull.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	32709From searching this forum, the third pull is to drain the gray tank for the clothes washer, which I had the dealer install.

From searching the forums, I believe I have a third gray water tank for the clothes washer. I asked the dealer (General RV in Ashland Virginia 4 times during my delivery, and no one knew and no one would research information about this gray tank dump. Does anyone have any idea what the capacity of this third gray tank is? Any idea if the capacity is at least one load of laundry in the washer (Splendide)? I could imagine that if doing a load of laundry with a full gray water tank could cause a smelly flood inside the travel trailer. The conventional three tanks of the Reflection have a gauge to indicate how full they are. I don't think there is a gauge for the gray tank for the clothes washer, is there?