We're having some generator issues that might eventually point to fuel problems. I'll post a separate thread for that. Anyway, in the course of troubleshooting the gennie, I'm curious about the One Control's connection to the fuel bay in the garage (M399th). I've moved some fuel from the rear tank to the gennie tank, and got a big spike on the One Control fuel level.

This begs the question: is the One Control only connected to the forward tank, or is it connected to both tanks in the fuel bay? If both, how do you differentiate on the touchscreen?

Something I also noticed is that the standard state of the fuel gauge in the fuel bay is Empty. When I press the button to get a reading, it shows about 1/4 tank, which is about the level I actually think I have in the rear tank. So, it looks correct.

Is the One Control configured to read the gennie tank, and the fuel bay gauge configured to read the aft tank? Or, is there something wrong with the gennie tank's connection to the gauge in the fuel bay?

TIA!