We've been on the road for about 3 weeks now, and last week developed a problem with the generator (Onan QG5500). It has worked just fine until the last 7-10 days. It has less than 50 hours on it.

1. The generator will not start at all from the One Control panel. When pressing start, it immediately pops back into the Off position. This used to work just fine.

2. The gennie will start from its front panel, but will only run for about 10 seconds, and then it shuts down. I can watch the fuel control arm move up like it's trying to flood itself to stop. No manual manipulation affects this. Unfortunately, it is not throwing a code. This happens whether the load circuit breakers are open or closed.

I was thinking it's a fuel issue, but now I'm not so sure. With the One Control acting so strange, I'm thinking perhaps the starting circuit relay from One Control is latched in the Off state. Somehow the generator manual start senses this, and it shuts down. I can hear the unit priming when manually starting, and the fact it starts and runs, even for 10 seconds, tells me I have air, spark, and fuel.

I have powered down the One Control touchscreen, hoping that will reset the relays, but no joy. The touchscreen and App work fine for everything else.

Has anyone else ever encountered something like this? Does anyone happen to know where the Gen start relay is located in the M399th? I've reached out to the nearest dealer, about 2 hours away, but have not yet heard back. We're full timing now, and this is really putting a kink in our plans.

TIA for any advice!