User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatlube View Post
    Our 1st trip out we noticed a lot of dripping / condensation both in fridge and freezer. Dial was maybe at 75% turned down to 60 but still getting condensation. any suggestions? TIA
    21 260 RB
    If you're getting condensation, that means you are getting leakage from the door seals. It's letting humidity in somewhere.

Put a dollar bill in the seal at various spots and see how easy it is to pull out.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokey59 View Post
    We just picked up our 245 RL TT on 3/5/21. Camped for a week in N. Ga, Tenn. Heat kept us warm on some VERY cold nights. Headed back to FL and used AC. No cooling issues even though the BR only has one vent, circulation of air/cooling was excellent. Last night of camping our Furrion 12V fridge stopped. Checked fuses, breakers, and so on, This fridge runs off of battery only and battery shows full charge. Anyone else had this issue? Have calls and email into GD waiting for response.
    Thanks
    One thing I noticed is you said the nights were very cold. The Furrion fridge will shut itself off if the temp is below 50 degrees. You may need to shut the fridge off at the switch and let it reset. then turn it on again. I have installed a furrion 12 volt in my 27RL and found this out the hard way. Also these fridges have a small 15 amp glass fuse in the back panel that has been known to blow. They are a pain to get to since you have to remove the fridge to get to it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Transcend Furrion refrigerator stopped working and I can't get Grand Design to honor their warranty! They won't answer my emails and no one answers phone. My unit is only 8 months old. Is anyone having the same problem?? I was told by dealer that GD would warranty everything for first year. So disappointed in G Design!!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky22 View Post
    My Transcend Furrion refrigerator stopped working and I can't get Grand Design to honor their warranty! They won't answer my emails and no one answers phone. My unit is only 8 months old. Is anyone having the same problem?? I was told by dealer that GD would warranty everything for first year. So disappointed in G Design!!
    Well first off
    Welcome to the forum. To bad it has to be a negative one
    You should start your own post detailing the issues and maybe others that have gone through it can help
    But the entire trailer is under warranty for 1 year and many things have longer supplier warranties
    If it isn’t working GD will fix it

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had your confidence in GD but when they won't even answer 4 emails in the last ten days I don't think they have any intention to fix the Furrion refrigerator and from information I obtained online the refrigerator is no good.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had your confidence in GD but when they won't even answer 4 emails in the last ten days I don't think they have any intention to fix the Furrion refrigerator and from information I obtained online the refrigerator is no good.
    My emails are always answered. Any time I call it is answered
    Btw why haven’t you talked to your dealer?
    You are obviously not emailing the correct people

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am emailing the GD web site that GD told me to email in the one response I got from them over 2 weeks ago. I talked to my dealer 5 times and their first appointment is October. The dealer said GD should help me. HA good luck. Glad you has service from GD. I didn't. Worst customer service I have ever had. Sad.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am emailing the GD web site that GD told me to email in the one response I got from them over 2 weeks ago. I talked to my dealer 5 times and their first appointment is October. The dealer said GD should help me. HA good luck. Glad you has service from GD. I didn't. Worst customer service I have ever had. Sad.
    Sell it then

Goodluck

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pick up the phone…call them. They always answer.
    The Refrigerator maybe warranted through Dometic. Grand Design doesn’t make refrigerators.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Grand Design ever replace your Furrion Refrig? Can you tell me how long it took them to pay you for repairs or replace refrig.?
    Thank you
    Rocky22

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast