Hey Everyone!

First, I’ll say thanks for all of the valuable info I’ve absorbed through this forum already. It has been a great way to start understanding how to put a system together. Based on what I've read and researched so far I have put together the following hoping that I am on the right track. Please look it over and let me know any additional thoughts, ideas or suggestions you may have. I have a couple of specific questions which are highlighted below, again, any thoughts there would b most appreciated.

Goals:
• Shore power and generator can recharge batteries if solar isn’t enough. (Pass through)
• Charge from 7-way if traveling, although I assume solar might be higher
• Batteries can supplement shore power if only a 30A hookup is available (we have 50A in the trailer) (switch)
• Be able to start boondocking or dry camping, initially for long weekends, eventually for longer periods.
• Would like to be able to run A/C off of batteries, length of time will vary.

To that end – would you mind looking over the following and letting me know if this is correct?

Batteries:
6 x Lion UT1300’s (105Ah, can be paralleled or run in series) 12.8V
Max Charge Rate 100A
Max Charge Voltage 14.6V
12.8V / 105Ah / 1344Wh / 150A

Question: I am undecided if I should run 3 each in series (and by default, 2 Parallel)
That give me 24V on that end -
Or, I can wire them via busbar in series for better load/charge equalization.

Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated.

Solar Panels: 6x 200W, 24V (2 each in series, three parallels)
• Maximum Power(Pmax): 200W
• Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 37.6V
• Maximum Power Current(Imp): 5.36A
• Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 45.4V
• Short Circuit Current(Isc): 5.83A
• Maximum System Voltage(Vmax): 1000VDC
• Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 90°C
• Max Series Fuse Rating: 15A
Based on how I plan to set up the array, that gives me 15.96Amps (Imp) through the roof to the Charge controller. Voltage will vary….
Question: Does this spec mean that I can use the Factory Installed ‘Solar Ready’ MC4 roof connection and 10AWG wire that the trailer came with? I would prefer not to redo that if at all possible.

Other bits – not including wires, fuses, etc:
• Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/85, was considering a 250/100 so we can add solar if we would like down the road.

Victron Multi-Plus II (Or would a Quattro be better?)
Is there another brand that would allow us to run both legs (A/C and regular outlets/lights etc) at the same time?

• BMV 712 Smart battery monitor system

• Victron Lynx Distributor (?? Is this the right thing?)

• Soft Start (2) for A/C units

Was planning on using the Explorist diagrams as a basis for the install and wiring, fuses, etc.

Please let me know your thoughts and ideas, all will be appreciated!

Thanks so much!