User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay riddle me this batman!

So I finally got everything concerning my Lithium Battery, Inverter/Charger and Monitor for my 2021 Imagine 2500rl that I pick up from Lazydays in Tucson Arizona. Yup traveling 500 miles from LA to Tucson for a dozen reasons but mostly because the Southern California Grand Design Dealers out here are a total joke. I could write a book on how terrible they are but lets move on.....

On a more happier note I pick up our 2021 Imagine 2500rl in mid April in which the dealership (Lazydays) is installing a 32" Fireplace, 2 sets of RV Locks, a 12V 206Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, Xantrex inverter/charger controller, Xantrex Bluetooth monitor and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

Just kidding about the last part. Why this equipment (you ask) its because they will only warranty the items they sell.
    And to be honest with you I just want to get this all done and start camping. I will retire from the Press Enterprise Newspaper on June 4th and will turn 71 this year and I just want to live a little with my lovely wife (Honey) and our 2 Golden Retrievers.

But this would not be a posting from me if I didn't have a question (see that's what Newbies do).
    So let's say I'm dry camping for a couple of days and I run my Lithium 206Ah battery down to 60% full.
    If I take the rig on a 4 hour drive at 60 mph to our next camping spot how much do you think the battery would be charged up to?
    Keeping in mind it started the ride at only being 60% fully charged. Any way that's the question for the day!
    Thanks everyone for all the great help on the battery in the past posts.....
    Last edited by Extreme; 03-16-2021 at 03:59 PM.