Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, likewise.
    OK! Keep us in mind if needed.
    See you in June.
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS at 37ft 11in with hitch weight at 1065lbs - UVW at 9484lbs, CCC at 1811bs, for total GVWR at 11295lbs .
    Tow w/a 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (3/4 ton) 6.6L 4x4 w/3.73 axle ratio - UVW 7132lbs, CCC 2868lbs, total GVWR 10000lbs, w/GCWR 24000lbs & Tow cap 14,500lbs

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all you campers. Just wanted to remind you all that this event this year is a NON RALLY GET TOGETHER. We don't want any expectations to not be met HAHAHAHA.

Heidi and I have been working diligently to get some things and make it as official as possible. We have been able to get
    a GRAND DESIGN TECH to attend this event. That being said, they will be able to repair WARRANTY items. ( lets not get all bent out of shape if we all don't get what we need as this was not planned and you did not pay for a ticket) If you haven't give us your Vin numbers please do so at [email protected]. We have about 22 days till we all get to meet.

We are planning on doing a FIRE at our site 611 hopefully every night.
    The site is fairly small so bring chairs, drinks and get cozy.
    That is the only thing that we have planned.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO, you are more than welcome to plan it.
    cornhole
    Potluck
    cigars
    anything is possible.

The weekend of our get together the campground is having a FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL, I believe they have 5 food trucks
    AND a BEER FESTIVAL, I believe they are having 5 breweries com in.

Cant wait to meet you all.

Jody and Heidi Bates
    Last edited by THE Jodester; 06-01-2022 at 04:59 AM. Reason: oopsy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Jodester View Post
    Hey all you campers. Just wanted to remind you all that this event this year is a NON RALLY GET TOGETHER. We don't want any expectations to not be met HAHAHAHA.

Heidi and I have been working diligently to get some things and make it as official as possible. We have been able to get
    a GRAND DESIGN TECH to attend this event. That being said, they will be able to repair WARRANTY items. ( lets not get all bent out of shape if we all don't get what we need as this was not planned and you did not pay for a ticket) If you haven't give us your Vin numbers please do so at [email protected]. We have about 22 days till we all get to meet.

We are planning on doing a FIRE at our site 611 hopefully every night.
    The site is fairly small so bring chairs, drinks and get cozy.
    That is the only thing that we have planned.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO, you are more than welcome to plan it.
    cornhole
    Potluck
    cigars
    anything is possible.

The weekend of our get together the campground is having a FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL, I believe they have 5 food trucks
    AND a BEER FESTIVAL, I believe they are having 5 breweries com in.

Cant wait to meet you all.

Jody and Heidi Bates

Wow! That is great.
    Marie & I will be checking in on Wednesday, the 22nd of June and will be on site# 807.

Ken
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS at 37ft 11in with hitch weight at 1065lbs - UVW at 9484lbs, CCC at 1811bs, for total GVWR at 11295lbs .
    Tow w/a 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (3/4 ton) 6.6L 4x4 w/3.73 axle ratio - UVW 7132lbs, CCC 2868lbs, total GVWR 10000lbs, w/GCWR 24000lbs & Tow cap 14,500lbs

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys. Roughly 13 days left till our on rally get together party at Normandy Farms. If you need to cancel for any reason please contact us at [email protected] DO NOT CANCEL THROUGH THE CAMPGROUND. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys. Roughly 13 days left till our on rally get together party at Normandy Farms. If you need to cancel for any reason please contact us at [email protected] DO NOT CANCEL THROUGH THE CAMPGROUND. Thanks.

Jodi,

Out of Curiousity, regarding the food and beer truck festival.
    Are those trucks there for our entire stay, just the weekend, or just a day?
    Just wondering what days or days to plan accordingly.

Thanks
    Ken

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ken. I do believe that the food truck and brewfest is going to be held on Saturday only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ken. I do believe that the food truck and brewfest is going to be held on Saturday only.

Thank you for update, looking forwardto it.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are just 7 short days away from the unrally. Who's excited?
    We have some surprises in store for you all. The campground has alot of events going on, when you check in make sure to get a list of events. They will be having food trucks, and beer fest for the weekend.
    We have booked Walason & Cairo who will be playing Saturday night from 6-9 at the pavilion by the baseball field. Get there early and bring your chairs for some great music.
    We will have a fire at our site on Thursday and Friday night, site 611.
    Grand Design techs will be there doing safety recalls only. If you did not give us your VIN please see Tanya and Phil, from Grand Design when you arrive to get on the list. I want to remind everyone that the techs will be very busy and we ask that you do not ask them about issues on your rigs. They are not able to address other issues. As far as the refrigerator recalls, these may not be able to be addressed at the unrally. Again, please see Tanya and Phil or us with questions.
    The campground staff has asked us to remind everyone that there are no personal golf carts allowed at the campground. You may use scooters, and electric bikes.
    We are looking forward to meeting you all. And remember the unrally is what you make of it. We want everyone to enjoy themselves. Do not hesitate to see Heidi or I for any questions during your stay. Safe travels and see you all next week.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi to all. The Bates Motel is here.....finally. swing by our site for a "registration" and some "stuff". 611 is our site number...

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are speechless folks. You guys and gals have made this little get together pretty (your choice of word) awesome. To have you all at our site chatting and smiling and making new friends on that first fire was great. We are humbled that you all had such a good time.❤️❤️. I sincerely thank Tanya, Phil, The Clearys, The Gryvals, Steve and Pam Kennedy, my awesome wife Heidi (she did most of the work). But most of all you folks. We intended for something small and with the help of everyone above made it pretty awesome. Can't wait til next year.����❤️. We are going to re evaluate and adjust. I am going to have the admins close out this page in about a week. And we will be moving to the 2023 New England rally page in about a week. ❤️❤️❤️

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast