Hi All,

Brand new RV'er thrust into the throws of full timing straight out of the gate in a 2019 376TH. My wife and I are 3 days in to full timing, and my questions abound. My current question is this: Since our tank sensors aren't working well (and haven't since near new according to previous owner), is my grey tank full? The indicator says 100% full, but I'm pretty sure its said that since we got it. The shower and bathroom sink are draining slowly (that is new as of today), and kitchen sink is draining as normal. HOWEVER, this unit has 2 grey tanks, with two separate grey dump valves. We have a washer and drier that we have not used yet, but we have been using the kitchen sink, though not to the extent of shower/bathroom sink.

So, which fixtures drain to which tank? Is it Shower & bathroom sink in 1 and then kitchen sink and washer in 2? Or is it shower/BR sink/Kitchen sink in 1 and washer alone in 2? Are the tanks connected? If so, shouldn't the bathroom fixtures drain easily, even when tank 1 fills and overflows into tank 2? Or maybe do they connect with a narrower pipe which allows the fixtures connected to tank 1 to fill, albeit slowly?

Basically, what drains to what, and are they connected?