User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRover View Post
    I want to find the gas line for the quick connect so I can stop buying the little 1lb tanks for the grill.
    That will be super handy. I have a hose to connect our camp chef stove to the quick connect on the trailer, but we stopped using that stove because it's just too unwieldy. Lately I've just been using a coleman high pressure hose to use a 20 pound tank in place of the little 1 pounders.

Can't wait for spring and warmer temperatures, we're ready to get back out camping ASAP. Our favorite campground is still under several feet of snow, but that'll change soon.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent about 4 hours today getting things organized in the trailer, doing shelf/drawer liners. Was going to go after the TV mount but I forgot my drill. I decided to go with a 24" after thinking about getting around in the bedroom from that side of the bed. It was nice being able to fire up the furnace while I was out there getting things organized at the storage lot, kept it comfortable inside along with the stereo pumping out tunes.

Where did you pick up your quick connect line at?

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRover View Post
    Spent about 4 hours today getting things organized in the trailer, doing shelf/drawer liners. Was going to go after the TV mount but I forgot my drill. I decided to go with a 24" after thinking about getting around in the bedroom from that side of the bed. It was nice being able to fire up the furnace while I was out there getting things organized at the storage lot, kept it comfortable inside along with the stereo pumping out tunes.

Where did you pick up your quick connect line at?
    Amazon. We have a couple hoses we use:

This one lets you use a stove that is designed for 1 pound bottles, with a 20 pound (or more) tank. This is what I use most, personally.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009PUQAK/

This connects a Camp Chef stove to an RV quick connect. It's probably only useful for Camp Chef stoves.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000H87M9M/

I think this is what you're after. This has a 1 pound adapter on one end, and an RV quick connect on the other.
    https://smile.amazon.com/DOZYANT-Con.../dp/B07SZLRWR2
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect thank you for the links. The last one is just what I am looking for.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The old trailer was picked up today by it's new Family and the Apex Nano is off for new adventures.

I got the TV Mount installed, and my new brake controller showed up Tekonsha P3. New Husky Center Line set up should be here tomorrow. 8 days our from our first trip. Just have to finish buttoning up some things on the Excursion and we should be ready to roll.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to add the pic of the TV

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210326_180137600.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	32977

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed the wireless Solar rear view cam today real quick before jumping on some maintenance and repairs for the Excursion. Have to get an oil leak handled and a few other items.

Also picked up our Husky Center Line WD hitch for it last night so installing that is in the near future to. 1 week to our first trip in the 261BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little word of advise... check and double check the width of the wall you're mounting the TV mount on. I had a buddy who used screws that were a little too long and it went right on through to the outside. Fortunately it was an easy fix but a little extra time in making sure the screws aren't too long saves a few cuss words and thinking how to fix it.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firescue View Post
    A little word of advise... check and double check the width of the wall you're mounting the TV mount on. I had a buddy who used screws that were a little too long and it went right on through to the outside. Fortunately it was an easy fix but a little extra time in making sure the screws aren't too long saves a few cuss words and thinking how to fix it.
    He posted a pic above of it done

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We kept it in mind, and were successful in not adding any exterior holes lol.

Excursion is 90% done fixing that oil cooler block adapter oil leak was a bit more of a pain than expected. Got it done however and a few other maintenance bits. Tomorrow it will be fill the fluids back up check the diffs and transfer case and the Excursion should be ready to haul.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast