Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine - Wingard 360 or 360+?

Hi all,

Patiently waiting to pick up our 2021 2250RK on Thursday (can't wait!!). I can't find any mention of the antenna in any of the GD documentation. I know it has the Winegard 360 on top but not sure if it is the 360+ model or not. I am guessing it is not since I don't see the cable drop anywhere on the ceiling inside. Anyone with a late model 2021 Imagine that can confirm I would be greatly appreciate it.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll type slowly for the retired Marine... hahahah.
    16 years Army here and I can only type slow, anyway!

I'm assuming, but I figure they are using the same antenna on all units. Our '21 Solitude has the 360+ and I didn't even realize it until I started going through all the owners manual packet of goodies, so not surprised you can't find much info. There are some good threads in here for installing the Winegard Gateway unit, to boost cell signal and/or drop in your own sim card and turn it into a mobile hotspot.
    Colin & Tracy
    '21 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ/Z71/SRW, Long bed, Anderson UH
    '21 Solitude 310 GK-R

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM0397 View Post
    I'll type slowly for the retired Marine... hahahah.
    16 years Army here and I can only type slow, anyway!

I'm assuming, but I figure they are using the same antenna on all units. Our '21 Solitude has the 360+ and I didn't even realize it until I started going through all the owners manual packet of goodies, so not surprised you can't find much info. There are some good threads in here for installing the Winegard Gateway unit, to boost cell signal and/or drop in your own sim card and turn it into a mobile hotspot.
    Haha....and thank you for your service as well! I only did 11 years in the Marine Corps and then had to get out for family reasons....I guess, I should just be patient and wait until tomorrow and I can answer my own question
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    USMC Veteran

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Imagine will have the Winegard 360, not the "+" (Plus), if they keep them the same as I have in stock right now.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Your Imagine will have the Winegard 360, not the "+" (Plus), if they keep them the same as I have in stock right now.
    Thank you for confirming....that is what I thought since there doesn't appear to be a blank plate on the ceiling for the wire drops.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    USMC Veteran