Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    Looks great!
    Next question... where did you get the fitted plastic table cover? We have a piece of clear vinyl plastic on ours but it never stays put.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/9804918...rganic=1&frs=1 See if link works. It is DockenDesign through Etsy. They are out of Canada. My wife cut a vinyl table cloth to put under to add a little color. We had a vinyl one that just set on top of table but it was always moving. I did a little research and came up with this one much better. If you order one he would like photos of the table so he can see the shape of the corners. I took the photos with the tap measure showing the exact measurements. The product is a little pricey but to use it was well worth it. Good quality and great customer service.
    Last edited by Goober; 05-17-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/9804918...rganic=1&frs=1 See if link works. It is DockenDesign through Etsy. They are out of Canada. My wife cut a vinyl table cloth to put under to add a little color. We had a vinyl one that just set on top of table but it was always moving. I did a little research and came up with this one much better. If you order one he would like photos of the table so he can see the shape of the corners. I took the photos with the tap measure showing the exact measurements. The product is a little pricey but to use it was well worth it. Good quality and great customer service.
    Thanks.... I just checked them out and you're right they are very nice and very pricey. At $123.63 for a table cover I'm not too sure the wife is gonna go for it. It might take me a little bit of convincing, lol.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.... I just checked them out and you're right they are very nice and very pricey. At $123.63 for a table cover I'm not too sure the wife is gonna go for it. It might take me a little bit of convincing, lol.
    We just ordered this and trimmed the curved end to fit where the drop-leaf on ours is contoured. Works very well and is a lot less expensive:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    We just ordered this and trimmed the curved end to fit where the drop-leaf on ours is contoured. Works very well and is a lot less expensive:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rob
    But does it slide around when you travel? We have a thinner version of clear plastic and if we don't put 4 table cloth clips on it before we travel it always ends up on the floor.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But does it slide around when you travel? We have a thinner version of clear plastic and if we don't put 4 table cloth clips on it before we travel it always ends up on the floor.
    It does sometimes depending on the roads (we have MORryde independent suspension, so the ride is pretty smooth). To avoid the "sometimes," we just roll it up and put it somewhere on travel days.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123