Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 150 series-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

150 series-

Does anyone know if the Reflection 150 series has a quick connect for outside use of the propane? Specifically for my Blackstone Grilling setup. Thanks, John F

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJF1PUTT View Post
    Does anyone know if the Reflection 150 series has a quick connect for outside use of the propane? Specifically for my Blackstone Grilling setup. Thanks, John F
    All do if I remember correctly. Mine has one but you will need to add the connection fittings to what is there. If you know which unit it would help here. Also if you go to the Grand Design web site and look up the model you are interested in it will show up on the floor plan drawing. Even if it is not there it is easy to add in.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJF1PUTT View Post
    Our 2020 295RL has one and I was able to purchase a 15ft hose for my Blackstone that had the proper fittings on both ends. Easy peazy.
    John and Karyn
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    2020 Reflection 150 Series 295RL