Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Control Panel Fuse

Help!!!
    I have replaced the 12 volt 7.5amp fuse twice and ran out so i put a 10 amp in to test. it blew also.
    everything works, slides, awning, water heater and pump switches etc. Why is this happening? does anyone have an idea or suggestion as to where to begin?
    it is a 2019 Reflection 337rls. Thanks Jeff
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your panel is wired like mine was that 7.5 amp fuse supplies just about everything in the control panel. It is just a bad, cheap design.

Does the fuse blow on its own or when you operate something? Is it random, happening when not operating a panel switch? A few of us found that you can’t operate both awnings at the same time without blowing that fuse.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It blew the other day when I was retracting the slide, I was curious as to the battery volume so I hit it and it blew the fuse. It is ok at this time but not sure if there is anything I need to check. Thanks.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    It blew the other day when I was retracting the slide, I was curious as to the battery volume so I hit it and it blew the fuse. It is ok at this time but not sure if there is anything I need to check. Thanks.
    Did the fuse blow when you retracted the bedroom slide? If so the wires for the lights over the bed which are under the bed pulled apart. There have been several detailed threads about this on this forum. You need to pull the false bottom out of the underbed storage and reattach the wires.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Learning View Post
    Did the fuse blow when you retracted the bedroom slide? If so the wires for the lights over the bed which are under the bed pulled apart. There have been several detailed threads about this on this forum. You need to pull the false bottom out of the underbed storage and reattach the wires.
    sorry for the long time getting back, with all the wires hooked back up, the lights work and fuse dose not blow, this is great and all, thanks for your help. i just finally got to it a month ago after illness and such and things in life. but anyway, i now have the little blue lights under the bedroom slide that are on all the time unless i pull the fuse. Is it a bad switch or are the wires in that original group the culprit. thanks in advance for any help. a wiring diagram would be great.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    sorry for the long time getting back, with all the wires hooked back up, the lights work and fuse dose not blow, this is great and all, thanks for your help. i just finally got to it a month ago after illness and such and things in life. but anyway, i now have the little blue lights under the bedroom slide that are on all the time unless i pull the fuse. Is it a bad switch or are the wires in that original group the culprit. thanks in advance for any help. a wiring diagram would be great.
    Wiring diagram, good luck finding that.

On my 2020 337 the blue lights are controlled by a switch on the Nautilus panel which turns red when on. If the blue lights are on all the time and are not controlled by the switch then when you reconnected the wires you must have bypassed the switch.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that makes sense. i will have to pull the switch and do continuity test and figure it out. that is unless the switch is bad????
    thanks.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona