User Tag List

Thread: Sale At RVlock.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sale At RVlock.

Just saw an email from rvlock.com advertising 20% off.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to add that if you are looking a purchasing these locks a good option is to order the premium referbished units when they are in stock. I wanted to replace all my door and storage latches with keyless versions and that would have put my total with shipping north of $700 after 20% off. I looked at the outlet stuff and saw that they had all the locks I needed available in the referb. section.

Even though it states that they won't key the slam latches to match the two exterior door latches they did. So for just over $500 i got the four keyless locks I wanted and they look and operate like new. Still have a one year warranty just like the non-referb. units.

Good Luck! Install on my imagine 2500rl was super simple and all four took less than an hour. Re-programming was probably the most difficult, but once I got the first one to work the way I wanted all the rest were :30 second tasks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    I just want to add that if you are looking a purchasing these locks a good option is to order the premium referbished units when they are in stock. I wanted to replace all my door and storage latches with keyless versions and that would have put my total with shipping north of $700 after 20% off. I looked at the outlet stuff and saw that they had all the locks I needed available in the referb. section.

Even though it states that they won't key the slam latches to match the two exterior door latches they did. So for just over $500 i got the four keyless locks I wanted and they look and operate like new. Still have a one year warranty just like the non-referb. units.

Good Luck! Install on my imagine 2500rl was super simple and all four took less than an hour. Re-programming was probably the most difficult, but once I got the first one to work the way I wanted all the rest were :30 second tasks.
    I purchased a refurbished door lock over the winter. I haven’t installed it yet but it is in pristine condition.

Mark
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have 40% off every Thanksgiving weekend. Either Friday or Saturday.