Been searching a couple of days and haven't found any posts about exactly what I have going on. Saturday when we went to break camp and head home our recliner/dinette slide malfunctioned. It made a clicking sound, softer than the clutch slip sound when the wife hit the button. I heard it because I watch outside while she watches inside. She stopped immediately. I got underneath and she hit it again. This time I heard something small fall and hit the coroplast. Sounded like a roll pin or bolt then the motor sounded like it was spinning freely. I was able to easily hand crank the slide in so nothing was bound up. Tried it again at home and just a high rpm freewheel sound. I contacted GD and got a case #. I'm going to go in and check it out Monday. I would today but supposed to have some rough weather this afternoon. Dealer is 100 miles away and with only a couple months left in warranty I would rather do it here and get back out a few times. I know where the motor is because the zipper patch from the dealer or factory was coming off so I made my own. I looked around when I was doing that and everything was good then. Slide has never been bound up or pushed out against a tree or anything.

So have any of you had what sounds to be a freewheeling through frame slide motor and if so what fixed it? Thanks in advance.