User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keyless entry locks

Looking for input, good and bad. Also, we have 2 doors. Is it possible to get 2 that are keyed the same? Thanks
    Wayne & Jackie
    2021 Momentum 320G
    2019 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew Cab
    2 Bernedoodle Pups1 yr old

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered from RVLock but haven't installed them yet. We also have 2 doors and decided to go with one keyless and one manual since we don't use one door very often. They keyed them alike. Have also ordered baggage door locks and they are keyed the same as the entry door locks. Down to a single key!!!!
    2018 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 F150 with 3.5L Ecoboost

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Invision the locks to use keys, a fob, or a code.....never thought of the storage doors
    Wayne & Jackie
    2021 Momentum 320G
    2019 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew Cab
    2 Bernedoodle Pups1 yr old

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne1962 View Post
    Looking for input, good and bad. Also, we have 2 doors. Is it possible to get 2 that are keyed the same? Thanks
    I just got one of these in and had it keyed the same as my current key. Haven’t installed it yet, but will give it a shot and order a second one for the garage door if it’s any good.

https://www.rvupgradestore.com/AP-Pr...p/013-5091.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this one from Amazon and had a problem programming the combination I wanted, but their customer service was top notch. Don't know if they key alike, but you could program them to the the same combo and set the fobs the same. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    TexSon
    San Antonio, Tx
    2021 Reflections 315RLTS
    2020 Silverado HD3500 Durmax

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnmatt View Post
    Just ordered from RVLock but haven't installed them yet. We also have 2 doors and decided to go with one keyless and one manual since we don't use one door very often. They keyed them alike. Have also ordered baggage door locks and they are keyed the same as the entry door locks. Down to a single key!!!!
    I installed this lock on our previous rig but have not done so on our current rig only because we have had other priorities. Customer service was excellent, lock was well made, installed easily and functioned flawlessly. I would install another. If I recall correctly, it has been a few years, I believe multiple locks can be keyed alike.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV Locks are awesome.

Hi,
    I grabbed 4 locks from rv locks, they arrived all keyed the same. I replace the door, 2 cargo holds and a silly CH751 lock on the outdoor kitchen. Installing them was super fast and simple.

See https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...ks-Shower-head

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We used RV Locks and More. Preferred have 5 keys and ability to key same as existing key code (G code). Common keyed main door, storage slam locks and outdoor kitchen. I much prefer a single key and electronic main door lock to standard. Don't care about a fob or app access.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    James and Dawn
    2019 F150 SCREW 3.5EB 6.5' - Haloview MC7109; Cooper AT3 LTX; Sumo Springs; ProPride WDH

2021 Imagine 2400BH - GY Endurance 225/75-15; MORryde CRE3000, HD shackles and wet bolts, X-factor crossmembers

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the RVLock on our main door for a few years. The first year or so were great. Then I noticed that it started to go through batteries every other month. It was out of warranty, but RVLocks sent me a new wireless board for it at no cost. Unfortunately that did not fix the problem. We just dealt with it for the next year and a half by switching to rechargeable batteries. I had some ideas to just wire it into the RV's battery (using a step down converter), but decided I had enough projects and just bought a new lock from LatchIt.org. It's a little sturdier construction, came with 2 remotes, and has a lifetime warranty. We only have one door, but I would image they can key two the same if you contact them.
    I've heard lots of good things about RVLocks from others, so maybe I just had a one-off.
    Jake and Leah, our two boys, and our Lab
    Based out of North Carolina, currently in Henderson, TX
    2013 RAM 2500 6.7L 4x4
    2015 Reflection 323BHS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have two doors and two different keys. I asked the dealer why the doors weren't keyed alike. They said that one was a master key so, if you get locked out, a tech could get you in without destroying the lock. So I was wondering if RVLocks can be keyed to a master or if it would be better to go with a new key altogether.
    Harry C
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2610ML
    2015 F350
    Formerly: Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast