Hello forum members,

We're Ernie and Pauline from near Portland Oregon. We purchased our 376THS in December after a long 5 month wait ordering it in August. It was really worth the wait and we are really enjoying it. We have had (having) a few issues and our dealer has been good about trying to resolve them but when we are out of town (mostly for business) it has been difficult to get service. I must be doing something wrong in how I approach the things that have cropped up. I heard that Grand Design was top notch when it came to repairing coaches and customer service. Perhaps I need to deal with the company and not my dealer?

Today we are on the Oregon coast and luckily it isn't very cold since our furnace (Our 3rd trip) has quit. We have a SF-35Q Suburban gas furnace. It will start but not light and shuts down in a matter of seconds. We have plenty of propane and the unit fan comes on but no ignition "clicks". I've called GD and left a message. Our former RV was a Keystone with the same issue 5 years ago and it was a "faulty circuit board". We are worried to get this fixed since I will need to be in Redmond Oregon on business next weekend for business.

Sorry to get off on a tangent. We're looking forward to fully retiring soon and seeing some wonderful sights with this coach and our motorcycle in the garage.

Thanks again,

ErnieA