Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outside TV mount bracket?

Has anyone mounted a tv bracket on the outside near the power and cable outlets? I have a bracket for the bedroom that will allow moving the same TV outside on a mount bracket. The bedroom shows where to mount it but there is nothing on the outside. I've sent a question to GD but no answer yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Planning to do that this weekend

I have a 2021 337RLS. I'm planning to do this tomorrow. I ordered the same drop-in style mount that my living room TV already has so I can lift it up, carry it outside, and drop it into the bracket. I struggled with figuring out where I wanted to drill into the slide (was nervous about that) and then realized the perfect height is probably right where the metal frame sits below the slide floor. I'll drill through the plastic fender, into that metal square tube with some self-taping screws. Hopefully it goes well.
    Adam & Colleen

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a tripod from Amazon
    2022 Reflection 340 RDS (On Order) - Damaged and Cancelled, replaced with 2021 Northpoint 377 RLBH
    2021 Ram 3500 Cummins HO 6’4” bed / Pullrite Superglide 2315
    2017 Bass Cat Puma FTD / 250 Mercury Optimax ProXS