Hey all... new to the forum! We bought a 2018 2800BH in late 2018 used (seller took one trip in it and decided it wasn’t for them). We’ve always had issues with sway when towing, even though we’ve had the setup reviewed by the dealer, etc. and we’ve also noticed uneven tire wear so something seems amiss. We just took it in for service and asked them to look at this and also the leafsprings on passenger side (they were flattened out for some reason).

I just heard back from the dealer and they said 3 of the 4 spindles were bent and recommended the following:

Replace both axles, morryde cre300(upgrade suspension to OEM), leaf springs,U-Bolts, and shackle kit is $4236.89 (parts,labor, freight included) tax extra.

Couple questions:

1) Do you think bent spindles could be source of my sway issues? Seems like the uneven tire wear for sure would be caused by this?
2) This price seems high to me! Should I look for another place to do this work or is this the going rate? (We had to put a new transmission in our Yukon on the last camping trip, this hobby is getting expensive!)

Thanks for any insight or suggestions you all may have on this.