User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daemonic3 View Post
    We absolutely love your unicorn configuration! It is what we wish we could get. We have the 72" theater seats in the rear, and currently have booth dinette in the slide. A few questions for you:

This year is all "silver" furniture but there are 2 textures: 1) a vinyl smooth texture called "anchor up 85" and 2) a denim type texture called "levi pebble". Is yours the smooth or the denim-like texture? It looks smooth in the pictures.

We want to custom order from Grand Design, either the 70" tri-fold (like you have in the rear) or the 79" triple theater recliner (like you have in the slide) to replace our dinette. Since you have both, can you tell which you would prefer to sleep on if you had to? i.e. long couch or tri fold folded out? Sometimes it is hard to tell which is better/worse based on how the cushions butt up to each other and whether they feel lumpy or bars can be felt

Other question on the freestanding table: How stable is it with those legs? I like the scissor legs that you have (https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/57787), but there are also square legs available (https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/61472) that have a larger footprint (more stable but more knee bangs), but it looks like adjustable height. Also, when you pull the table close enough to eat from, is it leaning forward a lot due to the legs being on carpet and wood unevenly?

Lastly, do you recall how far out the triple theater recliner leg rest sticks out? Intuitively, if we have that 79" recliner in conjunction with our rear theater recliner, the leg rests would conflict. However, if you have a picture of it extended at an angle standing near the fridge, we can see if it would clear or encroach on the rear recliner.

Thanks! You have a very special unit, glad you like the configuration that should be a selectable option
    Ours is the smooth texture and very soft/comfy

Our college aged daughters slept on the tri-fold couch with a 2 inch memory foam topper and they said it was very comfortable - much better than our last, smaller camper where they had to sleep on the dinette.

Don't think I'd want to sleep on the triple recliner - plus it would only fit one.

The freestanding table is very sturdy and heavy. It is adjustable height. The couple of times we've eaten it hasn't touched the carpet.

Plenty of room when the recliners are extended to walk around. I don't think if you had rear recliners they would touch, but it might be close. (I'll try to measure next time we go out - end of month)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s good you can customize it. Advantage GD

I prefer the dinette in the slide . Instead of looking into the trailer with a temporary eating arrangement you can see out the windows when eating with the dinette. It also serves as a great card / game table for four. It allows a easy computer setup for both people if you need to work from the RV.

Made it into a bed once to try it. Large amount of room but requires a topper for long term use.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree it must have been a special order. Our 2500rl has the theater seating in the rear (some are optioned with a tri fold sofa in the rear) which we didn’t like. Happy Camping

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My dealer noted that when ordering for "stock" on their lot, they can choose what options. For our 2670MK, they sometimes order with the dinette, sometimes the table/chairs. Done so they have options ready to go for prospective buyers to look at. So not necessarily a failed custom order.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123