User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to install a Progressive EMS on an Imagine

We're expecting our Imagine 2670MK to arrive next month and want to install the Progressive EMS-HW50C. I would like to know where to ask the tech to install it.
    It seems like the obvious place is the utility center, but where would it fit?

Thanks for your thoughts. Happy camping.

Dave
    2022 Imagine 2670MK - ProPride - TV Ram 1500
    2018 Isata-3 24FW - Toad 2019 Wrangler 2.0 Turbo
    2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA - Toad 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
    2011 Spree 323RLS, 2007 Zeppelin 281- TV Armada

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2500RL and installed it behind the converter/distribution panel. Just pulled it out and there's lots of room behind but lots of wires. For me a pretty easy install. The toughest part was handling the heavy gage wire.

Our converter is right below the pantry which meant plenty of room behind. Not sure where yours is.
    2018 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 F150 with 3.5L Ecoboost

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to install a Progressive EMS on an Imagine

Installed Progressive HW50C behind the fuse box under the closet in the bedroom in my 2670 mk. Removed drawers under closet for improved access during install. Ran the remote display into the closet on the outside wall. It displays continuously so you don’t need to be looking at that all night. Easy enough to open the closet door and take a peak when you need to check status.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Buckaroo; 06-10-2021 at 08:22 PM.
    Buckaroo
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2017 Tundra DC 4WD TRD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't worry about it. He's likely done this before and will know the best place to put it. Just be sure to ask him afterwards where it went so you know.
    Mike C.

2023 GD Imagine AIM 15RB - 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid Platinum CrewMax 4x4 shortbed twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.4-liter V-6

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did something similar on our 2500rl 2022, the new location for the breaker panel is in the bedroom backing to the bathroom room which the wiring to the panel comes thru the floor under the sink. I just intercepted the main feed there cut the cable and there was plenty “spare” to make my connections. And mounted the remote in the bedroom just above the thermostat. The blinking light isn’t an issue, if it were a piece of tape would resolve that issue if it interrupts sleep. The install took about an hour.