Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum.
My husband and I did our final walkthrough of our new Transcend Xplor 240ML. While doing so, we noticed that the tri-fold sofa does not open flat! The salesman said, "None of the tri-fold sofas in ANY brand TT open flat. You could buy a foam pad for it." That's a weird response. I later noticed that when the sofa is pulled out, the support legs aren't flush with the floor! They legs are u-shaped. Only the front of the "U" has contact with the floor! THAT can't be right!

Unfortunately, we had already done the closing before I noticed the legs.

We are scheduled for our demo and pick-up in two weeks. I have been in touch with the salesman expressing my concern with the sofa. He has told me twice he's not sure what can be done about the sofa, "but, we'll see." Whatttt???

I'm looking for some feedback on this matter.

(1) Does anyone else have a tri-fold sofa that doesn't lay out flat when opened?

(2) We chose NOT to upgrade the tri-fold to theater seats when ordering because we wanted a place for another couple to sleep. Our friends camp with us a few times a year. But honestly, I wouldn't have them sleep on that sofa as it is now. I'm thinking an air mattress in the kitchen area is a better solution. If this is the route we'll seek, does anyone know what my chances are of asking the dealer to install theater seating since the tri-fold is useless/unacceptable?

(3) If we choose to install theater seating, I'm wondering if they will charge us more than what the original upgrade would have been if we had done it at the time of ordering our camper.

I'm SO bummed about this. I already don't love this camper and we haven't even taken delivery yet!

Thank you!
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

~ Kathy