User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New (soon to be) 21BHE Owners

Hey all! Well after what seems like an eternity (closer to a year+ but who's counting?) we're finally making steps towards getting our first TT. We just put the deposit down to reserve a 2021 21BHE @ ExploreUSA in Boerne, TX. We checked out similar floor plans from another builder with the kiddos (3 & 6) just to make sure it felt right, and I think it'll be the perfect setup for us. Our TV is a 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CM w/ the 5.7L so it'll handle it fine (though the payload might be tight.)

I know the market isn't what it used to be and the discounts of old are a little harder to come by. That plus camping season beginning, I figured I didn't want to push too hard and ended up at $25,999 + TTL (lowest I was able to get after quote shopping.) Luckily we're registering it in Oregon to avoid sales tax (we're stationed in Texas) and they include a $250 discount so it made it a little easier to accept. Does anyone have any thoughts on how that pricing sounds or compares to others? And any tips from 21BHE owners would be much appreciated. Looking forward to joining the GD ranks!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure you can get lower at a different dealer but they will likely keep your deposit so.....
    I paid that for my 2400 Bh imagine in Canada with the exchange in November

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure I could but I'm not interested in dealing with long distance. I spoke to the other nearby (2hr) dealer and they wouldn't budge on matching. The deposit is refundable but we'll see.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue21 View Post
    I'm sure I could but I'm not interested in dealing with long distance. I spoke to the other nearby (2hr) dealer and they wouldn't budge on matching. The deposit is refundable but we'll see.
    Well you are all set then
    Happy camping

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations, enjoy the trailer and camping! We picked up a trailer at ExploreUSA Boerne last year, it was a good experience with them doing a good job getting the trailer ready for pickup.