User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I would not buy an rv now, knowing what I know after 10+ years of rv’ing, if I was not handy. If you have to have an rv tech fix every little thing that breaks, it could become very expensive. I have owned Keystone, Lance, Winnebago, and now Grand Design. They all have things break or leak. As someone else stated, the components are made by other suppliers, so you can’t blame GD for that. So far, I am happy with my GD.
    Jason & Celia-Texas
    2019 GD Reflection 337 RLS
    2020 GMC Denali, Dually
    Pungo Kayaks,Lectric E-bikes

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude69 View Post
    How is your mattress?
    @Gertrude69 -

This is a long thread and it's not clear who you are asking. Here are a few forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Note: you'll need to have a paid subscription to add an image to your signature.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234