Hello to all. My family just came back from 8 days at Disney's Fort Wilderness, which was our first time staying at the property, and we loved it. I know it has a reputation for being a great spot for Halloween with all of the decorations at the campsites - we have done Disney in October but not Fort Wilderness and we are itching to give it a go.

I wanted to ask a quick question for those that have been there before during this time of year - the easiest thing for us to do would be to go down for our children's Fall Break from school, which is typically the second full week of October (for reference, this year it is October 11 to 15). For those that have been before, if we go during that time will many of the campers already have their site decorations up, or is that too early to get much of the Halloween effect? If you think that would be too early we will try to squeeze it in on the actual Halloween holiday, although with a two day drive that would certainly be less convenient for kids missing school, etc.

Thanks for any input, we love Halloween and usually do a nice sized graveyard in our front yard, so I know the kids will really get a kick out of Fort Wilderness.