Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 303RLS missing ductwork!

When I was cleaning one time, I noticed that I could see light through the heat register on the floor directly behind the toilet. When I had a service tech to come out for another issue, I told him about it and asked him to see what was going on.

He opened the storage bay door and then removed a panel that separated the furnace from the storage compartment. With a light, he explored for a sec, then popped his head out and said, “There is no ductwork from the furnace to that bathroom register.”

I took a look, because I could not believe what he was saying. Sure enough, the register wasn’t connected to anything. Just open to the air under the floor. That’s why we keep finding spiders and such in the bathroom. ��

Please tell me that Grand Design didn’t do this intentionally.

Anyone else have this issue??

(I just learned that this thing is a return air duct. But it still needs to have a screen underneath it to prevent spiders and such from crawling up into the trailer.)
    Last edited by MountainMimi; 03-24-2021 at 03:37 PM.