User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inside Pet surveillance camera option

Morning all, first putting out for three days, and still at the lake now. Writing down things that we still need, clocks, night lights...lol....house shoes....but one thing we need is an inside camera to watch our Golden Doodle....I use a Wyze camera at home, but we have wifi there.....what do you guys use for an inside camera if you don't have wifi, to watch over things/pets inside or even outside the camper?
    I've ask a lot of rookie questions and have received a lot of great feedback that has taught me a lot.

Thanks to all.
    Msgt Ray (Ret) and Margie Parker
    2022 GD 303RLS w/Gen-Y gooseneck
    2020 Ram 2500 HD Cummins 6.7/3.73 gears

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgpracer View Post
    Morning all, first putting out for three days, and still at the lake now. Writing down things that we still need, clocks, night lights...lol....house shoes....but one thing we need is an inside camera to watch our Golden Doodle....I use a Wyze camera at home, but we have wifi there.....what do you guys use for an inside camera if you don't have wifi, to watch over things/pets inside or even outside the camper?
    I've ask a lot of rookie questions and have received a lot of great feedback that has taught me a lot.

Thanks to all.
    With out some type of internet connectivity, you really don't have many easy or reliable quality options unless you go with something that has its own dedicated wifi adhoc network (wifi Direct). Those are not cheap for good ones.

Something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Defender-Phoe...823361&sr=8-15

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's some hunting trail cameras that come with cell service. I've heard of some home surveillance that run off of cell towers also but not sure about the cameras. Without internet access it would have to be off cell service or satellite.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE