User Tag List

Left The Driveway Flash! BAB USA's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

388M Screen door replace with solid

Good day RV Land!
    I have at one time see a cool replacement for the toy hauler screen door. It was a solid, glass-like bi fold that also featured a walk-through man-door and seems great for our situation, BUT, cannot find what I am looking for online. Any suggestions? I am sure some of you more experienced are enjoying exactly what I am talking about as we speak.
    Thanks,
    Flash!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash! BAB USA View Post
    Good day RV Land!
    I have at one time see a cool replacement for the toy hauler screen door. It was a solid, glass-like bi fold that also featured a walk-through man-door and seems great for our situation, BUT, cannot find what I am looking for online. Any suggestions? I am sure some of you more experienced are enjoying exactly what I am talking about as we speak.
    Thanks,
    Flash!
    It is called a "3 season garage wall", and is made by Lippert.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Left The Driveway Flash! BAB USA's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are pretty smart, Wileykid, and for those wondering the 2017 model takes the Gen1 type wall, and for $2k (including shipping) you can upgrade. WOOHOO! I am on it!