Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power stabilizer barely moving

Good afternoon all! I just got my first reflection less than a month ago, today when i tried to raise the rear stabilizer jacks they did not want to go up, the front ones work just fine. I did hear the motor trying to turn but and then it just quit. After a while i come back and check to see if the auto reset breaker did it's job by resetting but it does the same thing. I did check to see if there was power at the switch and there is...I was trying to see about the ground wire but the switch that i have only has 3 wires on the back, the black one is capped off. I have tried to do my homework by looking at the Lippert psx1 manual and reading other solutions online but i haven't been able to get it to work. I just order another reset breaker and see if that helps but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas that i should try, i could just take it back to the dealership but that's an hour away and I'm full timing. Either way i have a month before i have to move again and worst case scenario i can manually lift them but i would like to get it working since this is a brand new 2021 reflection travel trailer. Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum...Thanks again to anyone that reads this post.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest making a call to Grand Design Customer Service at (574) 825-9679 in the morning. Have your VIN handy so they can look your unit up. They should be able to give you some trouble-shooting tips.

I see this is your first post. Welcome to the family! Now you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Happy camping!

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same exact issue. Rear lippert stabilizer not working on brand new Reflection 312 bhts. Motor tries a bit but can’t move the stabilizers. I measured fill 12.6 volts at the motor. I’m winding them up and down manually. My dealer has the warranty replacement jack and will install it as I can get there. Good service but a bit disappointing.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    I would suggest making a call to Grand Design Customer Service at (574) 825-9679 in the morning. Have your VIN handy so they can look your unit up. They should be able to give you some trouble-shooting tips.

I see this is your first post. Welcome to the family! Now you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Happy camping!

Rob
    Thank you for the information and tip on editing my profile. I will give them a call and see what they say. I really like forums like this because you learn so much from others. Sometimes these places are better than making a call to the actual shops. I will update once I'm done, that way it might help people that are in the same situation.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so was your motor bad? im just wondering what was your issue since sounds like what mine is doing although im about to call GD, I full time so i cant afford to take it to the dealership yet, that would be the last resort.