User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    It is worth every dollar you can get for it.......LOL

In all seriousness, I'm contemplating selling my 2021 310RLS since trailers are so scarce. They'll make more eventually.
    Yeah, we were given an offer on our S-Class that would have us +$4300 over total investment to date, including all the upgrades. Was tempting enough to see what a custom build was out at, and we are not willing to wait that long, but seller's market is right!
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way am I even going to consider selling my rig. We waited too long to get the right one, and my grandkids would NOT be happy. Even if not for them, I still wouldn't sell.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    No way am I even going to consider selling my rig. We waited too long to get the right one, and my grandkids would NOT be happy. Even if not for them, I still wouldn't sell.
    Right there with you! Be our luck if we sold our rig and got another we would have all kinds of problems with its construction. We haven't really had that much of a problem with our RV's construction, systems or components. Anyway I've gotten to know our RV and how things were constructed, the things we have fixed, replaced or enhanced. Its like a living thing we co-habitat with. Purchase another RV we would have to start that process all over again. Since they don't make our model anymore we would have to select a different model. Yup i think we bought our unit at just the right time, its a keeper!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Right there with you! Be our luck if we sold our rig and got another we would have all kinds of problems with its construction. We haven't really had that much of a problem with our RV's construction, systems or components. Anyway I've gotten to know our RV and how things were constructed, the things we have fixed, replaced or enhanced. Its like a living thing we co-habitat with. Purchase another RV we would have to start that process all over again. Since they don't make our model anymore we would have to select a different model. Yup i think we bought our unit at just the right time, its a keeper!
    This is my concern as well. So far, knock on wood, our 297RSTS has been pretty good. At some point I think we would like to upgrade to one of the mid bunk models once I get closer to retirement (just took a new job after COVID layoff) but I am concerned about being one of the people that has no end of problems and the unit is always at the dealer. I am pretty handy and do most things myself but some of the issues I could/would not do.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone give me approximate lead times if you order a momentum now? We ordered December 15th with nothing special aside from residential fridge and fbp and we are still waiting on it. I knew it was important to get order in before end of year but thought we would have it by now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I sure am glad I got my 353G when I did, its the only model that fits my family, the floorplan we had been waiting for. I drove from Atlanta all the way to MN to pick it up last Nov and not regretting it one bit, we wanted one decked out and it took lots of searching. Don't loose hope and keep your eye out on current inventory, someone somewhere is going to have yours, but you might have to compromise.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stas2009 View Post
    Can anyone give me approximate lead times if you order a momentum now? We ordered December 15th with nothing special aside from residential fridge and fbp and we are still waiting on it. I knew it was important to get order in before end of year but thought we would have it by now.
    We ordered our 349M the first week of November with full body paint, just found out today it's out of paint, waiting on PDI then delivery so total time will be close to six months, it's been stressful hoping to avoid the a/c, generator etc shortages but hoping it will be all worth it! You shouldn't be too far behind ours, good luck!
    2021 Momentum 349M
    Full Body Paint, 8K Axles, 20k Reese Goosebox
    2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 3500 SRW
    Mountain Bikes and Dirt Jumpers

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the put in A Dometic 12 cubic foot Electric/ gas refrigerator like model RM 1350 you are better off with a residential refrigerator and inverter. Ours is a 2020 model year. We get our 3rd circuit board installed next week. Getting tired of buying bags of ice to save the trip and food.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom&Trish View Post
    If the put in A Dometic 12 cubic foot Electric/ gas refrigerator like model RM 1350 you are better off with a residential refrigerator and inverter. Ours is a 2020 model year. We get our 3rd circuit board installed next week. Getting tired of buying bags of ice to save the trip and food.
    Holy cow Tom/Trish, third ckt board? Yeah that fridge has its problems cooling in hot weather, but we haven't had to replace the ckt board in ours yet. Sure would be interesting if one could find out what is failing on the circuit board, cap, diode, resister....... i remember way, way back when I worked for a international computer company, a chip and component manufacturer of bad diodes had them failing on circuit boards across all sectors of electronics. When they got hot the diodes would pop like popcorn on the circuit boards. It wouldn't surprise me if that kind of thing was happening again.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting about the diodes!!!
    We downloaded a service manual for this unit and it talks about stray 12 volt currents. I have an inline diodes that Cummins engine used just for a similar problem. Might just put one in positive and negative wires to block stray currents from the battery charger / inverter.
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123