User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 351M out for 3 night camping trip

We got to use our new 351M for a 3 night camping trip this last week and it was great. The trailer pulls great, corners very well (not even close to the cab on my short bed truck), and was easy to setup. Only hiccup was the outdoor shower faucet was left on during our PDI so the hot water would not heat up very much. A quick surf of the net and that was a easy fix. Family and I enjoyed the new trailer and cant wait to plan our next trip.

Thanks to everyone on the site for the great info on the GD trailers.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it went well! Our first trip is in May. Have you backed up a 5th wheel before? How'd it go? This is our first 5th wheel. I've watched some videos and read some articles. I plan on practicing after we pick it up.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did have to back up once or twice to get set up where we wanted it, and to put it back into storage after the trip. It takes practice for sure, and another set of eyes helps.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Man View Post
    We got to use our new 351M for a 3 night camping trip this last week and it was great. The trailer pulls great, corners very well (not even close to the cab on my short bed truck), and was easy to setup. Only hiccup was the outdoor shower faucet was left on during our PDI so the hot water would not heat up very much. A quick surf of the net and that was a easy fix. Family and I enjoyed the new trailer and cant wait to plan our next trip.

Congratulations on your new 351M! That’s a good sign when we can’t wait until the next trip.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Man View Post

We are getting ready to order a new 351-M-R we want the residential fridge and full body paint, there are none out there with the options we want and we are getting ready to order through Lazy Days, we also have the short bed 2021 GMC 3500HD 6.6 AT4 tows our 35 foot 14K Montana nicely, just got back from Tennessee and it did really well in the mountains,so I assume the M-351-R will be the same as pin weight and tow weight is about the same and we do not load heavy.